Saturday, February 28, 2015

February


I have been a bit slow on the posting lately. Having busy as the reason would be a complete lie, the truth is I was lazy, uninspired and didn't really feel like writing. It's funny as I always love to write.

So, this month is my birth month. When you're in your 30s, honestly birthday is something you no longer looking forward to as it means you're getting another year older. It's crazy to think how I am in my 30s, seriously I still feel and breath like I was 22 and yet I'm not. 

If you are that person who loves to make list of what to do before you're 30, 40 or 50, really put them into action and not just a beautiful list, coz honey, time flies!


Anyway, I posted along some treats we had on my birthday. Since I got married, We have a birthday tradition where hubs will wakes up early and cook. And I can tell you this, he makes the best birthday fried noodles! Even Mom, the best chef in our family admitted, when it comes to fried noodles, Hubs' is better than hers. *wink*  
As for the birthday cake, for the last two birthdays, I have always been requested slices of Union cakes in different flavors instead of one whole cakes, simply because I adore almost all their cakes. 
 
So, bye bye lazy February. I'm ready on getting back my writing mood. :) Thanks for reading!

Ivy

3 comments:

Paulus said...

Hi Ci Ivy,

Yayy, I have been waiting for your post! and I do agree that Union cakes is great for birthday cake!

I'm looking forward for the next post!

Cheers,
Paulus

Blank Stace said...

fried noodles nya beneran keliatan YUM. <3__<3

Ivy said...

@paulus: thanks!! :) it's nice to know someone actually looking fwd to read my babbling. :D

@stace: :D :D