Thursday, November 6, 2014

[CLOSED] Olive Vine Central Park Mall Jakarta


Olive Vine is a franchised pasta restaurant from Singapore which awarded successful entrepreneur winner of Singapore brand awards in 2011. For their first Jakarta's outlet, I feel they chose the right venue, which is in Central Park, one of the busiest shopping malls in West, unfortunately the spot is not ideally strategic wise. It located quite remote in which people would normally won't pass by unless they have the need. Central Park considers as one of the shopping malls I often go to, but not until Olive Vine has an onsite voucher deal going on at Groupon that I finally know about them.


It was weekday lunch time and we were the only two customers. It's odd since judging by the food, I would say they served a good one. The menu mostly Italian and Western, but their specialty is on pasta fusion. 
CHICKEN STEAK AGLIO OLIO (79K)


My favorite carbs and protein in the same plate. Aglio Olio has always been my safety choice of pasta, I feel they did it right by mixing the carbs with grilled chicken as healthier protein. The pasta was well cooked, chicken was tender and both were seasoned well.


CHICKEN CUTLET WITH CHEESE FRIES (69K)

This was really good! It amazed me how perfect they deep fried the chicken and the fries! They were crunchy and crisp, definitely a must order. The fries actually comes with melted cheese on top but I asked them to separate it.


DEEP FRIED FISH ARRABIATA (79K)

Again, a perfect fried fish with well cooked pasta. Though fried dory is not really my thing, but I kinda like that crispy on the outside and soft on the inside kind of fish. As for the pasta, it can be cooked with options of three sauce; olive oil, tomato and cream sauce. We chose tomato for this one and fits decently.


We have more than decent food here and I personally won't mind to have another visit. It's sad they are not strategically located. I do hope this post could somehow help to gain more customers to have their first Olive Vine's try out, and hopefully just like me, they won't be disappointed.

Olive Vine 
Mall Central Park L-108
Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav. 28
West Jakarta
Ph. +6256988888
Opening hours: 10am - 10pm

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Iya nihhh tutup.. Pindah kemana ya? Suka bgt makan disini. Baru sempet makan 3x sebelum tutup. Memang lokasinya kurang terjamah di Central Park. Sudah sering ke Central Park tapi baru ngeh tempat ini beberapa bulan sebelum dia tutup 😳😳😳