Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bradley's British Tea House


Stepping inside Bradley's British Tea House, don't expect to be awed into a stylish Victorian ambiance which usually identical to the word high tea. Instead, expect to be welcomed into a homey petite tea house with touch of vintage and flowers all over the room. The kind of place which might not blown you with it's looks but comfortable enough for an evening tea time.



We ordered the High tea set type A which comes with two teapots with our choice of teas, two pcs homemade muffins, two cookies, and two scones. The set costs 148k which is quite valuable to share when you come along with 2 - 3 friends.

I must say I very much dig the teapots and all those vintage flowers tea cups. Too bad the tea comes inside the pot, Prince of wales and Nayara white (40k each for ala carte) were not as memorable as the names. Whenever I have my tea, I like to inhale it for few seconds just to smell the aroma, but those strong tea scents I was looking for was not there.

The banana muffin was great! Moist and soft with the perfect balance of sweetness. The cookies, chocolate chip and oatmeal were also comes as a good crunchie snacks. I love both texture and flavors. While the scones and blueberry muffin were quite rough & a bit hard to chew. The textures were just not right like they just got it out of the fridge.


I don't regret my visit, visiting a new place is always enjoyable, especially since the evening was accompanied with two new fun friends, but I would say, as per now, the only Bradley who got me impressed is still the one comes with Cooper, if you know what I mean.

Thank you so much for reading!


Bradley's British Tea House
(Next to Mojo House)
Jl. Kertanegara No. 72
Senopati, South Jakarta
Ph. +6221 7203098
Instagram: @bradleysjkt

No comments: