Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yeyo Lobby & Eatery


Finally! A new post in June!
The past several months weeks, I have been swamped. My big bro got married couple days ago and I was in charge as the insider "wedding organizer". As happy as I am for him, I am so freakin' glad the wedding day had passed and the days full of wedding preps are finally over. It realized me on one thing, wedding organizer is definitely not something I want to be. >.<

Anyway, from Colette & Lola, we were quite full from all the sweets we just had, but since Yeyo is located only upstairs and we never tried it before, it would be such a waste to not even try. *wink*
Yeyo is a two storey eatery with diners on the lower level and lounge on the upper level. The latter one only open starts at 7pm. As I stepped inside the eatery, I was a bit confused on the concept they try to bring as it was too hustle, flower printed cushions with rattan seating and artificial trees packed in their narrow space. Personally, I think the design concept was too imposing.

As we were quite full, we only ordered their Wagyu mezican taco (hard shell taco with lettuce, cheese, fruits, nuts and served with guacamole, salsa and sour cream) 55k, and Yeyo cheeseburger (minced wagyu patty w/ onions, tomatoes, pickles on a bun with homemade cheese) 65k.




I think both the food were too standard, the filling inside the taco shells was lack of flavor, and the patty beef on the burger was too mushy. Maybe it was our bad luck or we chose the wrong menu, all I know is the next time I stopped by at Senopati 64th rd, it will only be for Colette & Lola. ;)

Yeyo lobby & eatery
Jl. Senopati No. 64
South Jakarta
Ph. +6221 7228129
Opening hours: 11am - 12mid (on weekend until 1am)

No comments: