Wednesday, January 23, 2013

GeorgPeck Indonesia


It's been a while since I wrote a full post on bubble tea. Normally, I will only include the new one I tried into the bubble tea list, but I feel like this one need a self coverage in Ivy's life.Yes, it is that good. 

The first time I heard and knew about GeorgPeck was from some friends' IG photos. They were all raving on Georgpeck's Fresh tomato with honey iced blended. My curiosity was raised although not so much as it used to be when it comes to new bubble tea, as most of those new bubble teas came to disappointment to me. Lack of flavor, nothing worth to drink twice. 



Few weeks ago, Hubby and I went to the new Mall Alam Sutera and used it as an opportunity to have my self my very first Georgpeck's fresh tomato juice with honey iced blended. Was it good? Oh yes! So darn good. A bit tomato sour with honey sweetness. Make sure you opt for no sugar as you've got all the sweetness from the honey. Hubby chose their Bubble milk tea and greedy me took away Lemon plum candy. Although both were not bad, but I still think the only worth mention is their tomato juice. Aside from it, they also have passion fruit and mango in their juice with honey ice blended selections. Captured and noted for my second visit!

GeorgPeck
Mall Alam Sutera 2nd Flr #39A
Alam Sutera, Serpong
Ph. +6221 30448756
http://www.georgpeck.com/eng/

Other outlet: Plaza Semanggi
Opening soon at Bintaro, Kemang and Benton Junction.


No comments: