Monday, March 19, 2012

Bakmi Bangka Aon


I saw the review about Bakmi Aon on irenesgettingfat a while ago and I had been drooling ever since. The noodle's picture looks so tempting. =)



So couple weeks ago I went there with hubby for morning breakfast. We ordered two bowls of noodle with dumpling (16k for 1 portion, 11k for 1/2 portion). We also ordered a bowl of Tahu Kok but I didn't remember how much it cost. I like the noodle. It was not overcooked, nicely seasoned with minced chicken on the top. Tahu kok was so so, the fish cake was a little bit chewy.



Typical Bangka breakfast place always served some snacks on the table, that day they have pempek and  we tried some. Chewy but in a good way.


For a casual noodle breakfast, it can be a good option. 

Bakmi Bangka Aon
Jl. Hadiah, Jelambar
West Jakarta

Guidance: Enter from Jl. Hadiah alley (across Indosiar), go straight until the end passing rail way, turn left and Bakmi Aon will be at your left side. 

3 comments:

irene said...

thanks for linking, Ivy!
Glad you like it, I love their noodles. haven't tried the pempek though! :))

Ivy said...

hihihi thanks for review it too!

Papoyz said...

yummy!