Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hotel Reviews: Swissotel The Stamford Singapore

Welcoming February! 


Last week, I went for a short break to Singapore with my small family. I was very happy and excited during the trip as it was the first time that all of us could go on a trip together, due to everyone busy schedule, normally if it was not only me & my family minus my husband, then it will be only me & my husband minus the family.

I was being very careful on choosing the right place to stay as my Dad can be a little bit fussy when it comes to choosing a place to sleep. Normally if I go by my self, I stayed at York Orchard due to it's strategic location and the affordable price, but York is quite old so I know Dad won't like it. After much consideration, I chose Swissotel Stamford. The hotel was very nice, classy and the location was very convenient. It was linked to Raffles City shopping mall and the City Hall MRT was located just below the hotel. 


We had a wonderful stay there and I would definitely stay here again next time I visit Spore.

Totally recommended! 

Swissotel The Stamford
2 Stamford Road
Singapore
Ph. +65 63388585

3 comments:

Lily said...

loh loh kok dsini .. ini kan yg dulu pas ada convention kita nginep dsini trus ga dpt free water di room nya .. wkwkwkkwkw :P

Ivy said...

oh ya masa sih li? g bnr2 ga inget lho kita pernah stay sini

Lily said...

​​(˘_˘)Ck! (˘_˘)ck! (˘_˘)ck yg dinner & dance say ^^