Sunday, January 1, 2012

Come Buy


Another new bubble drink in town. It was until my 3rd time that I finally can taste this new bubble tea drink located in 2nd floor of Emporium Pluit, as there were always so many people queuing. They have 2 sizes medium and large. I chose 3Q Passion Blast which was passion fruit tea with 3 different kinds of toppings, bubble, jelly & aloe (22k) and my friend chose Bubble milk tea (20k). It was very cheap considering the large size were quite big.


I found my passion blast very refreshing and has the right amount of sweet sourness. Love it and will be come back soon! 

I'm not sure whether it was originally from Taiwan as the queuing line were quite long so I didn't have the chance to ask, but when I went to Macao recently, I saw several Come Buy outlets there. 

Come Buy 
Emporium Pluit Mall Level 2
(In front of Paper Clip)
Jl. Pluit Selatan Raya
North Jakarta

Other branch: Pacific Place, Kota Kasablanka, Central Park

No comments: