Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pasta de Waraku

Me and my colleagues decided to have lunch at Pasta de Waraku. I am a loyal eater, most of the time I will just repeat the same menu, but for my blog purpose, this time I decide to not order the regular chicken & mushroom with wafu sauce. Let's scroll down to see what we order. 

Mine was Chicken Teriyaki with wafu sauce (58k). It was ok, but I dont like the white mayo sauce that they topped above the pasta. 


This one was Chicken Tamatoji w/ wafu sauce (58k). My colleague said the Katsu is delicious and the presentation is tempting (at least better than mine)


I always like Takoyaki (38k) and curious whether this one is good so I decide to order one, turns out it's just ordinary but still better than the one at Tokio Kitchen. 


I have been coming here for several times. I enjoyed the pasta and they have a lot of varieties, not like italian restaurant who mostly comes with creamy pasta which I don't like as I don't eat anything dairy and creamy. 

Pasta de Waraku
Grand Indonesia Mall Level 3A
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta Pusat



No comments: